Some of My Favorite Pics from Teaching English in Korea

Hey Everyone,
Here are some of my favorite pictures that I took while living in South Korea. Its such a beautiful country with amazing people...definitely my top choice for teaching English abroad.


Teaching Staff at my first school


Gwangju at night


Tradition Drums




Cherry Blossoms are amazing in Spring


More Gwangju


Palace in Seoul


Fall in Korea was my favorite season


Paragliding in Busan


The coast in Namhae


Nice shot with my wife in Busan


Haeundae Beach


My parents visit to Korea


?????


Picture of Jeju Island from a hot air balloon


Ice bar in Seoul....very cold!!


Bamboo Forest in Damyang

https://continuingstudies.uvic.ca/education-learning-and-development/topics/teaching-english-as-a-foreign-language

https://www.facebook.com/uvictefl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing with Teacher Burnout

7 Essential Tips to Successful Classroom Management

Teaching English in Thailand - What you need to know

Some of My Favorite Websites for English Language Teachers

Preparing for a English Teacher Interview

Common Misconceptions and Myths about Teaching English as a Foreign Language

My Top 5 ESL games

When should I go teach abroad?

Using Music in the Classroom

These Acronyms are Making Me CRAZY: ESL, EFL, EAL, ELL, TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA....