Another great new travel product by ChrisiL







Sorry about the shameless self-promotion entry, but I gotta help out my wife anyway I can. 
Based on the success of the Jewelry Travel Wallet, by my wife's company ChrisiL, she is developing a fold-able sunglasses case that will protect your sunglasses and not take up too much space in your bag...what do you think so far??? She hopes to have them for sale this summer, but in the meanwhile if you haven't checked out ChrisiL's Jewelry Wallet you can check out the pictures below or visit the website: www.chrisiljtw.com




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching English in Thailand - What you need to know

7 Essential Tips to Successful Classroom Management

Teaching English in the Czech Republic

Myths about Teaching English in China

Some of My Favorite Websites for English Language Teachers

Teaching English in South America

Common Misconceptions and Myths about Teaching English as a Foreign Language

My Top 5 ESL games

These Acronyms are Making Me CRAZY: ESL, EFL, EAL, ELL, TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA....