Travel and Make Money: A Gap Year Teaching Abroad by Anje Rautenbach


http://traveller24.news24.com/Explore/travel-and-make-money-a-gap-year-teaching-english-abroad-20170120

I came across this helpful article the other day, so I thought I would share it with my blog audience. In it Anje summarizing the jobs that are available in some of the most popular places to go teach English and also supplies some general information on the requirements to go teach abroad.

I also like this article because Anje does a good job presenting the benefits of going abroad and discredits some of the outdated stereotypes about the people that do choose to teach English in a foreign country.

If you're thinking or planning to go teach English abroad for a year or longer, I highly recommend reading this article.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching English in the Czech Republic

Teaching English in Thailand - What you need to know

Myths about Teaching English in China

7 Essential Tips to Successful Classroom Management

Some of My Favorite Websites for English Language Teachers

These Acronyms are Making Me CRAZY: ESL, EFL, EAL, ELL, TEFL, TESL, TESOL, CELTA....

Teaching English to Absolute Beginners

Now is the time to go abroad!!

Teaching English in South America

Tips for Teaching Korean Students